Creamy Corn & Roasted Pepper Soup
I’m a fan of grocery stores like Trader Joe’s, Sprouts and Whole Foods. As with most things I cook, I find myself having to change things to create my own little concoction. Try Trader Joe’s Cream Corn and Roasted Pepper Soup for instance. It is really tasty on it’s own, but I can never leave things just as they are. Adding a few things to this, can make dinner seem like it took a lot of effort to prepare. If you’re like me, sometimes I find myself in a real pinch for something quick. Here’s what I whipped up in about 10 minutes! What kind of twist would you put on this?
- 1 container Trader Joe's Creamy Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 2 cups of Trader Joe's Frozen Roasted Corn (or 1 15oz can of corn)
- 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced green chiles (half of a 4oz can)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Optional: 1/4 cup of raw unsalted pepitas
- In a medium pan add soup, corn, red bell pepper, green chiles and pepper. Bring to a low simmer.
- Pour the soup into your serving bowl and add 1 tablespoon of greek yogurt per serving with a few leaves of parsley.