Mini Pumpkin Pies with Vanilla Whipped Cream
These scrumptious pumpkin pie bites have been such a hit; I get requests for them every year. I mean, what is better than pumpkin pie? Oh yeah, bite size pumpkin pie that you can pop in your mouth. Fair warning though, once you start, it’s hard to stop.
I have used pie dough, tart shells and puff pastry, which is by far my favorite. So, wow your guests this holiday when you serve these mini desserts. Golden delicious puff pastry cups filled with a rich pumpkin pie mixture and served with sweet vanilla whipped cream. They will be gobbled up before you can bring out the dessert tray.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 2 Sheets – Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 Can – Pumpkin Puree (29 oz)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Can – Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 1/4 Cup – Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons – Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon – Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon – Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Ground Cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon – Allspice
- 1 Teaspoon – Salt
- 1 Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray the mini muffin-pan cups with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unroll your dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry sheet into a 11×14 inch rectangle. Using a 2.5-3 inch round cutter, cut out 24 circles per sheet. Press any leftover dough together to get the remaining circles. Place the pastry into each mini muffin-pan cups.
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, condensed milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, salt and vanilla extract in large bowl until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture into each pastry cup.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
- 1 Cup - Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon - Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Vanilla Extract
- Combine cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. With an electric mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Top mini pies with whipped cream and enjoy!