Rosemary Butternut Squash
I absolutely love butternut squash. Pairing it with one of my favorite fresh herbs, like rosemary, makes this a go-to side dish for many meals. Encased by a slightly crisp outside, this soft, buttery squash just melts in your mouth. Prepare this to go alongside lemon garlic chicken, a juicy steak or even toss some in a salad, this is sure to be a winner!
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed (about 4-5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Place cubed squash on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the squash. Depending on the size of your squash you may need to add more oil to lightly coat it.
- Add garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix until well coated.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes or until squash is soft and the edges are turning golden brown. Stir several times.